Saturday, April 24, 2010

Avatar

This kind of stems off of my last post about aliens. What if an avatar of a person could really be created and they had a whole community of real avatars existed? If they did and they had another planet like the one in the movie I would definitely try to get on board and go to their planet. I think that would be absolutely awesome. Especially if we all road dragons and shot bows and arrows and did everything like the ancient stories used to do. How incredible. Unfortunately, as humanity often does, we thought we had full rights to the planet. I hope that would not happen but I'm sure it would. I realized that the movie was very similar to what we did to the Native Americans and it kind of made me feel bad. We walked into their home and killed everyone and stole all their land. It would be nice if we could go there and possibly negotiate peaceful terms in order to coincide. However the human race does not often function this way, so the chances of a peaceful negotiation are extremely unlikely. I watched the movie last night for the first time and I thought I would do a blog on it, especially after writing one on aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment